We at www.unlistedstockstrades.com run our business from Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited a company, having its registered office at Plot No 695, 1st Floor, Blk-B, Weavers Colony Bunkar Colony, Ashok Vihar, Ph-4, North West Delhi, Delhi-110052, respectively which expression shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and permitted assigns) and provides certain services on www.unlistedstocktrades.com (Website). These Website is owned and operated by Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited, a Company, view protection of registered users’ data privacy as a very important principal.
This Policy has been prepared under the provisions of (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (IT Rules) promulgated thereunder, and sets out the practices and policies for the protection of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited and its website Unlistedstocktrades.com.
Collection of Information
Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited will use the User Information provided by you only in accordance with the purposes described in this Policy. You can access the website only after registering for an account. You may not be able to access website or features provided on the website that require registration, you to reveal your identity and/or other Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information about you. During Your use of our website, we may collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
1. Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the website. This includes both Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information including contact information, name, gender, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information including bank account details, payment instrument details, and terms thereof, if any, unique identifiers including user name, account number, password and personal preferences including favourites lists, transaction history and investment preference.
2. Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mails or letters).
3. Information that you provide to us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
4. Information that you provide to us to enable us to provide our services.
5. Information that you provide to us by completing surveys, feedbacks etc.
6. Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as Your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, location (through GPS) browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click paths, feature usage and other such information. We use this information, which may identify Users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
Use of Information
We may use the User Information or other information provided by You in the following ways.
1. monitor, improve and administer Our website.
2. conduct audit, research and analysis and prepare reports and statistics with respect to market trends, patterns etc.
3. analyze how the website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security.
4. remember information to help You efficiently access the website.
5. monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
6. to confirm Your identity in order to ensure that You are eligible to use the website.
7. to ensure that content from Our website is presented in the most effective manner based upon Your interests.
8. to contact You to ensure user satisfaction with respect to Your use of the website.
9. to provide You with information that You request from Us, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
10. to notify You about changes on Our website.
11. in relation to any transaction entered by you on our website to subscribe to services.
12. to enable Us to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations.
1. As a registered user with an account and a password, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential.
2. We will keep confidential and protect any and all information provided by You except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
3. This Policy does not apply to any information other than such information collected by Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited.
You agree to indemnify and hold Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited harmless from:
1. Any actions, claims, demands, suits, damages, losses, penalties, interest and other charges and expenses (including legal fees and other dispute resolution costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of any violation of the terms of this policy.
2. Any acts or deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on Your part.
3. For any fraud committed by You.
Governing Laws and Dispute Resolution
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000, the name and the details of the Grievance Officer at Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited is provided below. You may:
1. Request access to Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information
2. Report any grievances in relation to Your Sensitive Personal Data or
3. Any security breach in relation to Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information; to the Grievance Officer.
The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by Divadhvik Corporate Services Private Limited and you. If parties fail to appoint an arbitrator within 30 days after service of the notice of arbitration, such arbitrator shall be appointed in accordance with provisions of the arbitration and conciliation act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India.
Changes to the Policy
Please address any questions you may have about the collection, processing, usage, disclosure of your information in writing to us at our email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always withdraw your consent for usage, processing of your information by us by writing to us at the address mentioned above.