Buy Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted Shares Price 2022
STERLITE POWER TRANSMISSION LTD
Sterlite Power Transmission is the leading integrated player in the energy transmission and distribution space globally which strive to leverage technology leadership, strategic partnerships, resource efficiencies, agile execution capabilities and economies of scale to tackle the key constraints in the power sector- Space, Time and Capital. It believes in solving this trilemma to help address the twin challenge of ensuring access to reliable electricity to 2 billion people without compromising the global goal of limiting the rise in temperature below 2 degrees.
Incorporated in 2015, the company expanded internationally by commencing operations in Brazil in 2017. By using their skills and experience in executing projects and leveraging cutting edge technology, they have established a track record of running projects ahead of schedule and meeting industry’s capital needs by launching products on “Built It Own Operation “basis. The company achieved great milestones by winning “Project of the year” award at the PMI Awards 2020 and “Process Innovation of the year” award at The Economic Times Innovation Awards 2020.
They believe to transform the society by solving the toughest challenge of energy delivery with long lasting social impact.
Sterlite Power Transmission is working various sector of energy and infrastructure in India & other international projects as of now.
Global developer of Power transmission infrastructure with 22 projects ranging 12478 circuit Kms in India and Brazil and using innovative technologies such as helicranes and drones to reduce human intervention and increase accuracy
Operates at the confluence of power and telecom infrastructure industries by tapping the opportunity of delivering reliable connectivity around the world, building optical fibre infrastructure and providing access to mobile phones
Specialises in upgrading, uprating and strengthening existing power delivery networks and ensure improves performance through system design with complete engineering procurement and construction
Serentica, an affiliate of Sterlite Power Transmission Limited provide end to end energy solution and is focussed on industrial decarbonization by providing assured renewable energy (RE)
Sterlite Power Transmission Ltd Unlisted Shares Details
Details of Sterlite Power Transmission Limited unlisted shares as available in NSDL & CDSL
₹ 2.00 Per Equity Share
Stock in DP
NSDL & CDSL
Sterlite Power Transmission LtdBoard Member
Sterlite Power Transmission Limited unlisted shares board member details
Mr. Pravin Agarwal
Chairman & Non-Executive Director
Mr. Pratik Pravin Agarwal
Mrs. A R Narayanaswamy
Non-Executive and Independent Director
Mr. Anoop Seth
Mr. Manish Agarwal
Sterlite Power Transmission LtdShareholding Pattern
Details Sterlite Power Transmission of investor’s Share holding pattern as on August, 2021
Name of Shareholders
No. of Shares
Public Body corporates
Sterlite Power Transmission LtdFinancial Performance
Financial Statement of Sterlite Power transmission Limited is prepared on year-on-year basis and all data has been taken from audited financial report which is available on their official website
Buy Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) You can confirm booking of Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share price with us at a given price.
2) You need to provide three documents client master report(CMR) along with PAN Card and cancelled cheque in case you are not transferring funds form the bank account as mentioned in the CMR Copy. These are KYC documents required as per SEBI regulations.
3) We will provide you the deal confirmation letter along with the bank details.
4) You need to transfer funds in given bank account.
5) Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment has to be done from the same account which is mentioned in CMR, in which shares are to be credited.
7) We will transfer the shares in next T+1 working days.
Sell Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) We can confirm our buying price of Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share price.
2) We will provide our client master report(CMR) and you can transfer the Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share in our demat account.
3) We need your bank details once the Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share are received in our demat account.
4) We will make the payments in your bank account within 24 hours of receiving the Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted share price.
5) Payment will be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment will be given in the same account which is linked to demat account or you need to provide the cancelled cheque shows your name to verify. As per SEBI regulations, the transfer of funds in the third party account is not legal and policy abstain us from doing so.
There are two ways to submit your DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) at the time selling Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted shares:-
1.Offline Mode:- Its offline process to transfer your share via physical DIS wherein the seller have to fill the DIS and annexure than submit to your DP or Broker’s office before day End.
2. Online Mode:- Nowadays there are some brokers or DP providing online share transfer facility to their clients. So Seller need to ask contact its DP or Broker to get facilitate for same services & after get approval from DP or broker client can easily transfer Sterlite Power Transmission Unlisted Shares to any buyer.
Unlisted Stock Trades is part of Divadhvik Corporate Service Pvt Ltd wherein we are working in securities market from last 5-6 years and provide all financial services like e.g. Demat & Trading, Mutual Fund – AIF – PMS Distribution, unlisted & Pre-IPO Stocks, Bonds - NCD’s Fixed Deposits & Taxation Services. As there is no such regulator in unlisted market so for safety of our client’s Interest, payment, stocks we always follow a process to do easy & swift transaction without any glitches.
SEBI is not a regulator in unlisted market to put rules and regulation unlisted market working but yes SEBI regulating all rules & regulation related DP processes like, Way of Filling DIS, paying stamp duty, lock-in period etc.
If you as investor want to follow daily news update regarding Sterlite Power Transmission unlisted stock price or any other stock you can visit our website www.unlistedstockstrades.com or join our whats App group.
For Sterlite Power Transmission Unlisted Shares we follow a proper procedure for transfer, after confirmation from a buyer we will release deal confirmation related stocks order and buyer have to make the payment in given one of bank account, once we receive the payment in company bank account we will transfer the share in next T+1 working days.