PharmEasy Unlisted Stock Price | Buy PharmEasy Unlisted Stocks
BUY NOW SELL NOW
API Holdings Ltd – PharmEasy
PThe journey of PharmEasy was started in 2015, Phamreasy founders Dharmil Sheth, an MBA from IMT Ghaziabad and Dr Dhaval Shah, MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur, came up with the idea of an online pharmacy to make healthcare affordable and accessible to one and all.
What is PharmEasy?
PharmEasy is a consumer healthcare “super app”.
PharmEasy is a consumer healthcare “super app” that provides consumers with on-demand, home delivered access to a wide range of prescription, OTC pharmaceutical, other consumer healthcare products, comprehensive diagnostic test services, and teleconsultations thereby serving their healthcare needs.
Products and Services
PharmEasy is one of the best mobile app in India which is offer it users for online medicine, Health Care products and medical lab test at their home door step within few minutes from booking done.
PhamrEasy Unlisted Share Details:-
Details of PharmEasy Shares as avaibale in NSDL & CDSL as on 31st March 2022
Pharmeasy Shareholding Pattern
Details of PharmEasy Unlisted Shareholding pattern as on 31st March 2020-21
Macritchie Investments Pte Ltd
All data of PharmEasy Unlisted Shares respectively taken from their audited financial which is available on their website.
For more details visit PharmEasy website – Click Here
Buy PharmEasy unlisted Stocks – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions – PharmEasy Unlisted Stocks
Buying PharmEasy unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) You can confirm booking of PharmEasy unlisted share price with us at a given price.
2) You need to provide three documents client master report(CMR) along with PAN Card and cancelled cheque in case you are not transferring funds form the bank account as mentioned in the CMR Copy. These are KYC documents required as per SEBI regulations.
3) We will provide you the deal confirmation letter along with the bank details.
4) You need to transfer funds in given bank account.
5) Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment has to be done from the same account which is mentioned in CMR, in which shares are to be credited.
7) We will transfer the shares in next T+1 working days.
Sell PharmEasy unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) We can confirm our buying price of PharmEasy unlisted share price.
2) We will provide our client master report(CMR) and you can transfer the PharmEasy unlisted share in our demat account.
3) We need your bank details once the PharmEasy unlisted share are received in our demat account.
4) We will make the payments in your bank account within 24 hours of receiving the PharmEasy unlisted share price.
5) Payment will be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment will be given in the same account which is linked to demat account or you need to provide the cancelled cheque shows your name to verify. As per SEBI regulations, the transfer of funds in the third party account is not legal and policy abstain us from doing so.
If stock get listed at any respective stock exchange in India than investor have to face 6 months lock-in period from the listing date to next 180 days.
There are two ways to submit your DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) at the time selling PharmEasy unlisted shares:-
Its offline process to transfer your share via physical DIS wherein the seller have to fill the DIS and annexure than submit to your DP or Broker’s office before day End.
2. Online Mode:-
Nowadays there are some brokers or DP providing online share transfer facility to their clients. So Seller need to ask contact its DP or Broker to get facilitate for same services & after get approval from DP or broker client can easily transfer Boat Unlisted Shares to any buyer.
Unlisted Stock Trades is part of Divadhvik Corporate Service pvt Ltd wherein we are working in securities market from last 5-6 years and provide all financial services like e.g. Demat & Trading, Mutual Fund – AIF – PMS Distribution, unlisted & Pre-IPO Stocks, Bonds - NCD’s Fixed Deposits & Taxation Services. As there is no such regulator in unlisted market so for safety of our client’s Interest, payment, stocks we always follow a process to do easy & swift transaction without any glitches.
Buying PharmEasy Unlisted share or Selling is completely legal in India.
SEBI is not a regulator in unlisted market to put rules and regulation unlisted market working but yes SEBI regulating all rules & regulation related DP processes like, Way of Filling DIS, paying stamp duty, lock-in period etc.
If you as investor want to follow daily news update regarding PharmEasy unlisted stock price or any other stock you can visit our website www.unlistedstockstrades.com or join our whatsApp group.
For PharmEasy Unlisted Stocks we follow a proper procedure for transfer, after confirmation from a buyer we will release deal confirmation related stocks order and buyer have to make the payment in given one of bank account, once we receive the payment in company bank account we will transfer the share in next T+1 working days.