Hero FinCorp, an associate company of Hero MotoCorp, is an Indian Non-banking financial company (NBFC) committed to offering value based innovative products with the customer support that they deserve.
Following the footsteps of their Mentor and Group Founder Late Shri B.M. L Munjal, the journey started in December 1991 where it was incorporated as Hero Honda FinLease Ltd. and is still continuing with about 6 million satisfied customers in 2021.It is one of the India’s fastest growing NBFCs, disbursing loan every 30 seconds.
The company has been rated AA+/ stable by rating agencies such as CRISIL and ICRA. It has been able to maintain a Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of 19.74% as on March 31, 2021, which is well above the RBI mandated norm of 15%. In April, 2017, Hero FinCorp was awarded ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate for implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System in Corporate and Retail Operations for Financial Activities and Related Customer Support. Today, they present close to 2000 retail financing touch points across Hero MotoCorp’s network, and have partnered with over 2000 satisfied company clients.
Products & Services
Hero Ficorp is NBFC cormpany which basically providing credit or Loan facility to valuable clients and dealing in various loan products like. Motor Loan, Personal Loan, Two Wheeler Loan Etc
Hero Fincorp Unlisted Shares Details
Details of Hero Fincorp unlisted shares as available in NSDL & CDSL Depositories as on 31-March-2022
₹ 10.00 Per Equity Share
Stock in DP
NSDL & CDSL
Hero Fincorp Board Member
Hero Fincorp Ltd. unlisted shares board member details as on dated 31st March 2021
Dr. Pawan Munjal
Chairman and Director
Mr. Pradeep Dinodia
Non-Executive Independent Director
Mrs. Renu Munjal
Mr. Abhimanyu Munjal
Joint MD & CEO
Mr. Sanjay Kukreja
Mr. Vivek Chaand Sehgal
Non-Executive and Independent Director
Hero Fincorp Unlisted Share Holding Pattern
Details of Hero Fincorp investor’ share holding pattern as on 31st March 2021
Name of Shareholders
No. of Shares
Hero Fincorp Unlisted Financial Performance
Financial Statement of Hero Fincorp Ltd is prepared on year-on-year basis and all data has taken from audited financial report which is available on their official website
Buy Hero Fincorp unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) You can confirm booking of Hero Fincorp unlisted share price with us at a given price.
2) You need to provide three documents client master report(CMR) along with PAN Card and cancelled cheque in case you are not transferring funds form the bank account as mentioned in the CMR Copy. These are KYC documents required as per SEBI regulations.
3) We will provide you the deal confirmation letter along with the bank details.
4) You need to transfer funds in given bank account.
5) Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment has to be done from the same account which is mentioned in CMR, in which shares are to be credited.
7) We will transfer the shares in next T+1 working days.
Sell Hero Fincorp unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) We can confirm our buying price of Hero Fincorp unlisted share price.
2) We will provide our client master report(CMR) and you can transfer the Hero Fincorp unlisted share in our demat account.
3) We need your bank details once the Hero Fincorp unlisted share are received in our demat account.
4) We will make the payments in your bank account within 24 hours of receiving the Hero Fincorp unlisted share price.
5) Payment will be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment will be given in the same account which is linked to demat account or you need to provide the cancelled cheque shows your name to verify. As per SEBI regulations, the transfer of funds in the third party account is not legal and policy abstain us from doing so.
There are two ways to submit your DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) at the time selling Hero Fincorp unlisted shares:-
1.Offline Mode:- Its offline process to transfer your share via physical DIS wherein the seller have to fill the DIS and annexure than submit to your DP or Broker’s office before day End.
2. Online Mode:- Nowadays there are some brokers or DP providing online share transfer facility to their clients. So Seller need to ask contact its DP or Broker to get facilitate for same services & after get approval from DP or broker client can easily transfer Hero Fincorp Unlisted Shares to any buyer.
Unlisted Stock Trades is part of Divadhvik Corporate Service Pvt Ltd wherein we are working in securities market from last 5-6 years and provide all financial services like e.g. Demat & Trading, Mutual Fund – AIF – PMS Distribution, unlisted & Pre-IPO Stocks, Bonds - NCD’s Fixed Deposits & Taxation Services. As there is no such regulator in unlisted market so for safety of our client’s Interest, payment, stocks we always follow a process to do easy & swift transaction without any glitches.
SEBI is not a regulator in unlisted market to put rules and regulation unlisted market working but yes SEBI regulating all rules & regulation related DP processes like, Way of Filling DIS, paying stamp duty, lock-in period etc.
For Hero Fincorp Unlisted Shares we follow a proper procedure for transfer, after confirmation from a buyer we will release deal confirmation related stocks order and buyer have to make the payment in given one of bank account, once we receive the payment in company bank account we will transfer the share in next T+1 working days.