Buy Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares Prices 2022
Bharat Nidhi Ltd – Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares
Bharat Nidhi Limited, incorporated in 1942 and based in New Delhi is engaged in the business of distribution of Newspaper and Magazines in India. It is also involved in investment and financing activity. Under the contract with Bennett Coleman and Company Limited, the company delivers newspaper and periodicals to Bharat Nidhi Limited. Bharat Nidhi unlisted shares are available at current market prices with us.
The company was first established as Bharat Bank Limited and carried out banking activities but later on it closed all its banking activities and got engaged in investing its surplus funds in debt based mutual funds, banks and financial institution’s fixed deposits and other safe avenues from time to time.
Earlier the company’s stock was listed on Calcutta Stock exchange which it delisted itself by introducing a buyback offer. The company was also registered as a NBFC (Non- Banking Finance Company) with RBI. However, in 2014, it voluntarily took a step to surrender its Certificate of Registration (CoR) as NBFC.
Products & Services
Bharat Nidhi Ltd’s provide various services to its client like magazines & news papers, investment services and financial advisory.
Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares Details
Details of Bharat Nidhi Limited unlisted shares as available in NSDL & CDSL as on dated 31st March 2021
Bharat Nidhi Board Members
Bharat Nidhi Limited unlisted shares board member details as on dated 31st March 2021
Mr. Bhagavatula Chintamani Rao
Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares Holding Pattern
Details of shareholders holding more than 5% shares as at 31st March, 2021
Matrix Merchandise Limited
Sanmati Properties Limited
Bharat Nidhi Financial Performance
Financial Statement of Bharat Nidhi Limited is prepared on year-on-year basis and all data has been taken from audited financial report which is available on their official website
Visit official site of Bharat Nidhi – Click here
Buy Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares – Click here
Frequently Asked Questions – Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares
Buy Bharat Nidhi unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) You can confirm booking of Bharat Nidhi unlisted share price with us at a given price.
2) You need to provide three documents client master report(CMR) along with PAN Card and cancelled cheque in case you are not transferring funds form the bank account as mentioned in the CMR Copy. These are KYC documents required as per SEBI regulations.
3) We will provide you the deal confirmation letter along with the bank details.
4) You need to transfer funds in given bank account.
5) Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment has to be done from the same account which is mentioned in CMR, in which shares are to be credited.
7) We will transfer the shares in next T+1 working days.
Sell Bharat Nidhi unlisted share price at Unlisted Stocks Trades, please find the following details below:
1) We can confirm our buying price of Bharat Nidhi unlisted share price.
2) We will provide our client master report (CMR) and you can transfer the Bharat Nidhi unlisted share in our demat account.
3) We need your bank details once the Bharat Nidhi unlisted share are received in our demat account.
4) We will make the payments in your bank account within 24 hours of receiving the Bharat Nidhi unlisted share price.
5) Payment will be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ cheque transfer, No cash deposit.
6) Payment will be given in the same account which is linked to demat account or you need to provide the cancelled cheque shows your name to verify. As per SEBI regulations, the transfer of funds in the third party account is not legal and policy abstain us from doing so.
If stock get listed at any respective stock exchange in India than investor have to face 6 months lock-in period from the listing date to next 180 days.
There are two ways to submit your DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) at the time sell Bharat Nidhi unlisted shares:-
Its offline process to transfer your share via physical DIS wherein the seller have to fill the DIS and annexure than submit to your DP or Broker’s office before day End.
2. Online Mode:-
Nowadays there are some brokers or DP providing online share transfer facility to their clients. So Seller need to ask contact its DP or Broker to get facilitate for same services & after get approval from DP or broker client can easily transfer Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares to any buyer.
Unlisted Stock Trades is part of Divadhvik Corporate Service Pvt Ltd wherein we are working in securities market from last 5-6 years and provide all financial services like e.g. Demat & Trading, Mutual Fund – AIF – PMS Distribution, unlisted & Pre-IPO Stocks, Bonds - NCD’s Fixed Deposits & Taxation Services. As there is no such regulator in unlisted market so for safety of our client’s Interest, payment, stocks we always follow a process to do easy & swift transaction without any glitches.
Buy Bharat Nidhi Unlisted share or Selling is completely legal in India.
SEBI is not a regulator in unlisted market to put rules and regulation unlisted market working but yes SEBI regulating all rules & regulation related DP processes like, Way of Filling DIS, paying stamp duty, lock-in period etc.
If you as investor want to follow daily news update regarding Bharat Nidhi unlisted stock price or any other stock you can visit our website Unlisted Stocks Trades or join our whats App group.
For Bharat Nidhi Unlisted Shares we follow a proper procedure for transfer, after confirmation from a buyer we will release deal confirmation related stocks order and buyer have to make the payment in given one of bank account, once we receive the payment in company bank account we will transfer the share in next T+1 working days.