Aeroflex Industries Limited files DRHP with SEBI for IPO
Mumbai- grounded manufacturer of Metallic Flexible Flow result products Aeroflex diligence has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) papers with capital requests controller SEBI to raise about Rs 350 crore via an original public immolation( IPO). The offer with a face value of Rs 2 per equity share consists of a fresh issue of equity shares worth up to Rs 160 crore and an offer- for- trade (OFS) of over to 17.5 million equity shares by promoters dealing shareholders and protagonist group. The company, in discussion with the BRLM, may give a reduction to the eligible shareholders of its protagonist i.e., Sat diligence.
According to the draft papers, the proceeds from the issue will be utilised to the extent of Rs 35 crore for the repayment of outstanding secured borrowings profited by the company, Rs 84 crore for funding its working capital conditions, and certain of the quantum will be used general commercial purposes and accessions for inorganic growth. The offer is being made through the book- structure process, wherein not further than 50% of the offers shall be available for allocation to good institutional buyers, not lower than 15% shall be available for allocation to non-institutional investors and not lower than 35% be available for allocation to retail investors. Up to 10% of the offers shall be reserved for the shareholders of Sat diligence.
For financial 2022, Aeroflex generated consolidated profit from operations of Rs240.8 crore. The company had an EBITDA of Rs46.7 crore and an EBITDA periphery of 19.4%. The company’s profit after duty for financial 2022 was Rs27.5 crore with a PAT periphery of 11.4%. The company has low influence with a debt-to-equity rate of 0.45 as of January 31, 2023. Pantomath Capital counsels Private is the sole book- running lead director, and Link Intime India is the register of the offer. The company’s equity shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Aeroflex diligence is a manufacturer of environmentally friendly metallic flexible inflow result products feeding to global requests. Aeroflex exports its products to further than 80 countries including Europe, the USA, and others, generating further than 80% of its profit from exports. Aeroflex’s results find operation in a wide diapason of diligence for the controlled inflow of all forms of substances, including air, liquid, and solid. The company’s manufacturing installation and NABL- accredited R&D lab are positioned at Taloja, Navi Mumbai. Aeroflex is an attachment of Sat diligence, which is also listed on the BSE and NSE.
Flexible inflow results play a critical part in the transfer of substances (air, liquid and solid) in any artificial or marketable ecosystem, connecting the origin and end points of colorful processes. The company offers its products under further than 1,700 SKUs (Stock Keeping Units). The company has lately developed products made of citation as well and has a channel of further than 55 products as of date.
About Aeroflex Industries Limited
AEROFLEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED is an “ISO 9001-2015” company certified by TUV NORD Germany. We manufacture flexible flow solutions made with stainless steel corrugation in an ultra-modern facility in Taloja, Navi Mumbai, India, under the strict supervision of an experienced and qualified team.
AEROFLEX uses state-of-the-art technology to deliver high-quality products that meet customer satisfaction. As a result of continual improvement in every aspect of the business, within a short span, AEROFLEX has become one of the most reliable sources of quality metallic flexible hose assemblies both in the domestic as well as in the international market. This has been possible due to AEROFLEX’s ability to meet exact customer requirements and strict adherence to the delivery schedule with personal attention to every customer.
A full range of metallic flexible hoses and hose assemblies are manufactured in authentic stainless steel with grades AISI 304, 321, 316 & 316L, conforming to highest international quality standards. Our flexible flow solutions made with stainless steel corrugation conform to BS 6501 part-1 and are manufactured as per type A, B, and C flexibility.
Mission and Vision
Mission-To excel and become a world leader in the field of flexible flow solutions by offering total customer satisfaction. Vision-To build and consolidate our leadership position through successful collaboration, market intelligence, and thorough research & development.
- Aeroflex is an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environment Management System) company
- We are one of the leading manufacturers of metallic flexible flow solutions made with stainless steel in the organized sector of India.
- We are an established and reputed brand for flexible hoses in almost all industrial developed countries of the world.
- We currently export to more than 80 countries.
- We have a strong customer profile compromising of multinational and reputed domestic brands in India in all industrial segments.
- Due to its capability to handle high temperatures, shocks and vibrations, stainless steel hoses are fast taking over the use of rubber and other types of hoses across all industrial segments.
- As per European law, stainless steel hoses are considered to be food-grade hoses, and as such, it can be used in pharmaceutical and other food-related industries.
- Considering the upcoming new green-field projects the demand for stainless steel hoses are going to increase by at least 50-60% in the next three years.
- Due to the excellent quality of our hoses, compared to the hoses manufactured in China and other Southeast Asian countries, there is a global increase in the demand for the same. Thus, in the next 3 years, we expect the export business to increase substantially.